GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai Tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/55157-bonsai-tree.html)

Johnanpamorgan 11-03-2004 04:42 PM

Bonsai Tree

About three months ago I purchased a Bonsai Tree Serissa Foetida(Tree of a
thousand stars) we have followed all the information on watering but the leaves
are turning yellow and falling off. About ten days ago we re-potted it but
still the leaves are falling off. Please can you help.

cam 12-03-2004 06:12 PM

Bonsai Tree

Hi:

To me, sounds like it could be an issue of over-watering or not enough
nitrogen in the soil.

Can you post a pic here and I'll have a look:
http://www.bonsaichat.com/gallery.asp

Thanks.

Cam