Old 18-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Peter

Default [IBC] Automatic Watering System

Folks:

I would like to install an automatic sprinkler or mister system for my trees
so I don't have to impose upon my buddies to water my trees while we are
away from home.
I have seen misters used, while others have used sprinkler heads. I can
store my trees under an arbor in my yard while we are away. I wonder if a
mister system installed 6 feet above the trees would be enough. Would the
Oklahoma winds blow most of the moisture away? OTOH would a sprinkler system
be overkill?
I don't want to use individual soakers as the number, types and location of
trees would frequently change.

I would appreciate if any of you would share your experience with me,
including type of timer, hose, sprinkler head or mister head, etc.

Thank you all in advance.

Peter Aradi
Tulsa, Oklahoma

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++