GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Overloaded (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/56146-overloaded.html)

Barry Payne 20-03-2004 01:02 PM

Overloaded

I am located in south-central Kentucky, Mammoth Cave to be exact. I
am looking for good homes for my trees. Most have been in raised beds
for the last few years and I recently dug them. I no longer have the
time to devote to bonsai and will give them to anyone who can get here
to pick them up. I will not ship them, I just don't have the time.

I have hornbeams, zelkovas, maples, red cedar, english oak, amur
maple, redbud, a black pine, and others. If you can get here you can
have whatever you can carry away.

If interested email me to make arrangements.

Thanks for your time.

Barry

Barry Payne 20-03-2004 01:12 PM

Overloaded

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:48:45 GMT, Barry Payne
wrote:

This might help.