GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] A quick thought (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/57046-%5Bibc%5D-quick-thought.html)

Khaimraj Seepersad 27-03-2004 05:30 PM

[IBC] A quick thought

Hello Folks,
Michael,

I am using the -Reply to all - function of my
Windows 95 programme,as Jim L suggested.

I don't believe it is allowed or possible to send
an image to the IBC list.
Khaimraj

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 27-03-2004 09:42 PM

[IBC] A quick thought

Hello Folks,
Michael,

I am using the -Reply to all - function of my
Windows 95 programme,as Jim L suggested.

I don't believe it is allowed or possible to send
an image to the IBC list.

No. That's what the gallery is for (hint!).

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Nicolas Steenhout 27-03-2004 10:12 PM

[IBC] A quick thought

I don't believe it is allowed or possible to send
an image to the IBC list.

That is correct. AN effort to limit virus propagation through the mailing
list.

That's why we have the galleries on our website
http://internetbonsaiclub.org/galleries

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++