GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Japanese Black Pines - Nursery Stock (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/57357-%5Bibc%5D-japanese-black-pines-nursery-stock.html)

Hal 31-03-2004 03:21 AM

[IBC] Japanese Black Pines - Nursery Stock

I went to Sam's Club today. Just inside the door they had about 25
Japanese Black Pines in five gallon nursery pots. They stand about four
feet tall. They looked very healthy. I found one that had a little
movement in the truck. Don't know if anybody is interested but this is the
best deal I have found for these trees, so I am passing it on. Normally if
one Sam's Club has it, they all have it. But I suggest you call first.

Harold
zone 7
Memphis TN

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++