GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   China Exporter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/59108-china-exporter.html)

Pat Patterson 17-04-2004 07:46 PM

China Exporter

G'day all...

Does anyone know anything about ?

I received an email from John Tyler, in which he says "...we are one of the
main exporters of bonsai pots, stands, trees, pottery wine bottles in
China...".

It included pix of stands and pots, and IF there is any quality in these
products, the prices look pretty good.

We, SABE, are a young, struggling club in Southern Arizona, and we could really
use a reliable source for some relatively inexpensive (read that "cheap")
stands.

Comments are solicited!

Have a good day...

Pat
Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'