GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Juniper rescue (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/61027-juniper-rescue.html)

Allen 10-05-2004 10:04 PM

Juniper rescue

There's a house near me that's being rennovated and they've given me
the old junipers growing on the side. These guys are about 3-4"
diameter and stand about 2-3 feet tall. Besides getting all the roots
i can, putting them in some sandy, well draining mix, in the shade,
foliar feedings, and cutting them back so that i've got a 75% top 25%
root proportion .... What other advice can you all give me to give
them the best chance possible ?