Old 13-05-2004, 07:04 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] ADMIN - Treasurer Needed

In case you missed it, Reiner Goebel, our favorite bill payer would like to retire from this duty. Therefore, if any of you would like to accept this responsibility on behalf of all of us -The IBC- please let me know PRIVATELY. Reiner assured us that thi
s job is not difficult, but as you can understand if we can't find someone to take up this responsibility we will certainly go belly-up. I would prefer someone from the U.S. or Canada simply because most of our donations are received in US$.

I should also add, that you wont get rich as our treasurer, it pays the same as list manager. NOTHING. So if you're in it for the money I'm afraid you'll be a bit disappointed.

Contact ME PRIVATELY PLEASE if you are interested.

Regards,

Shelly Hurd - List Manager

Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: