GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Kimura (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/61593-%5Bibc%5D-kimura.html)

Jim Lewis 18-05-2004 03:06 AM

[IBC] Kimura

I went Googling to find a bio of Kimura and found LOTS of bios of
a Masahiko Kimura who was a big judo champ in Japan at some time
or another. (Since I'm no fan of martial arts I didn't read any
of them any further than needed to discover they weren't the same
person ;-).

Not much in the way of bio info on Bonsai's Masahiko Kimura, but
I found what I needed.

Jim Lewis - - Rivers are ribbons that tie us
to the spirit of the land - Jeff Rennicke

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Willem Carstens 18-05-2004 09:07 AM

[IBC] Kimura

Hi Jim

If you do your search like this "Masahiko Kimura" -Judo
it will cut out alot of the pages you dont need.

Regards
Willem Carstens
South Africa

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++