GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] light intensity and plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/62082-%5Bibc%5D-light-intensity-plants.html)

Nina Shishkoff 24-05-2004 04:08 PM

[IBC] light intensity and plants

I have to buy 3 growth chambers for my lab, and it's a huge responsibility, so I'm studying the whole light-intensity thing. Here's a cute summary of plants and light, from some life-on-Mars website:

http://www.tomatosphere.org/EngManual/light.html

Nina. Anyone who owns an Enconair growth chamber should contact me.
---
Nina Shishkoff

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Nina Shishkoff 24-05-2004 05:06 PM

[IBC] light intensity and plants

Here's another interesting article: note especially the table giving the "number of months of attractive life" for different plants indoors. Makes you think you ought to put your plants outdoors for the summer, or they're goners.

http://generalhorticulture.tamu.edu/...ght/light.html
---