GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Fish emulsion (was Satsuki problem,) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/62226-%5Bibc%5D-fish-emulsion-satsuki-problem.html)

Jim Lewis 26-05-2004 02:07 PM

[IBC] Fish emulsion (was Satsuki problem,)

dalecochoy wrote:

Theo,
FISH + Water + Blender = Fish Emulsion!!!!

but fish contains sea salts should use fresh water fish than

... and
it will rot and stink I do not want to start an epidemic

plague in my
building where I live :-)

All the fish emulsion fertilizer _I_ am award of is made from
menhaden, which is an ocean fish. The sea salts are such a minor
part of fish bones and guts (the main parts of the fish used)
that it is no problem.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Theo 30-05-2004 07:04 AM

Jim Lewis wrote:

dalecochoy wrote:

Theo,
FISH + Water + Blender = Fish Emulsion!!!!

but fish contains sea salts should use fresh water fish than

.. and

it will rot and stink I do not want to start an epidemic

plague in my

building where I live :-)

All the fish emulsion fertilizer _I_ am award of is made from
menhaden, which is an ocean fish. The sea salts are such a minor
part of fish bones and guts (the main parts of the fish used)
that it is no problem.

Ok thanks
now I have to find out a fctory that might send it over in old europe :-)

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4

L'Umiltą č la Peggiore delle Presunzioni
(la Rochefocault)