GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Mr. Naka (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/62231-%5Bibc%5D-mr-naka.html)

Brian Berggoetz 26-05-2004 03:04 PM

[IBC] Mr. Naka

I did not know Mr. Naka. I do treasure his two books that I own. I
also own an Indian Hawthorne that he styled for a friend in a local
club. I wll always keep that tree, no matter how mediocre it may
become, since the hands of Mr. Naka graced it at one time. I don't feel
sad, though. He was not taken early like a friend of mine was last
December. His life will inspire me for a long time. I feel a little
blessed that I have a piece of Mr. Naka with me and my trees.
Brian Tucson, AZ Sunset Zone 12

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++