GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai Sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/62266-bonsai-sale.html)

RFord14999 27-05-2004 12:09 AM

Bonsai Sale

Local San Francisco East Bay Area Sale. No shipping or mailing. Look at 'em,
buy 'em and carry them away. The sale is in Hayward. 16 bonsai from $20 to
$200 (all but 2 less than $100). Includes pines, maples, crabapples, chinese
plum, crepe myrtle, live oak, olive, azalea, fir, hawthorne, and Bradford Pear.
Please email ) or phone 510-537-2409 for directions.
Thanks.
Bob Ford

cam 28-05-2004 03:04 AM

Bonsai Sale

Hi Bob:

Any chance of posting the pics of the plants for sale?

Cam
Bonsai Chat
www.bonsaichat.com

RFord14999 28-05-2004 04:05 AM

Bonsai Sale

No cam. No pictures. Sorry.
Bob

DNA Perfect 29-05-2004 05:05 AM

Bonsai Sale

Fat chance of me driving to san fran with no pics to see what I'm
driving to. Ken

--
DNA Perfect

The earth graduation is upon us my