GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   newbie alert (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/62658-newbie-alert.html)

Ray V 29-05-2004 10:04 PM

newbie alert

I just learned that you spell it with an "s" not a "z"

I want to learn how to grow bonsais... dagnabit !!!
Gonna be researching on web,
Getting books,
Trying anything, now.... got three or four projects of my won device going,
one is 4 years old..... one is 2 years... a pine of some sort that I
harvested in the wild...indoors only.
One is two years, outside in big deep plastic pot with huge holes, in
shade,has moss and rock, small willow 3 Ft. high ! It's usually wet.
Going to Nurseries in the region:
Which is Gatineau, Quebec,
The same region as Ottawa, Ontario,
Both in Canada
-
--
---
----

And because I don't know the rules to Usenet, I'm going to cross post this
to other bonsai newsgroups, I don't know if that is rude or not, so tell me
if I am being rude, its not my intention.

don't bother telling me how dumb I am , cause I already know that.