GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pruning? What and how? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/62715-pruning-what-how.html)

Ole Kvaal 30-05-2004 06:06 PM

Pruning? What and how?

Hi.
Last winter I bought two close-to-ready-made carmonas, which by now are
getting pretty - eh - thick. I guess this is where pruning comes in,
right? Could someone please enlighten me about what exactly is pruning,
what should I prune and when and how?
Any help would be much appreciated. Links to pages describing this process
will do fine.

Thanks in advance,
Ole Kvaal

Gary Biggs 02-06-2004 09:02 AM

Pruning? What and how?

I suggest you enlighten yourself by buying and then reading a book on
bonsai. May I suggest the new Sunset book? It isn't very expensive, and
it should provide you with all the information you need at this point
in your bonsai career.

Regards,

Gary

--