GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] blast from the past: Joe Davies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/62978-%5Bibc%5D-blast-past-joe-davies.html)

David J. Bockman 03-06-2004 03:11 PM

[IBC] blast from the past: Joe Davies

Is anyone in the group in touch with him? What's he up to these days?

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Michael Persiano 03-06-2004 04:04 PM

In a message dated 6/3/2004 8:17:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

Is anyone in the group in touch with him? What's he up to these days?

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web:
http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

David:

To my knowledge, Joe is out of the bonsai business and still working with Suiseki. As I recollect from a communication, his collection incurred irreversible damage during one of the colder winters in the UK.

I believe that he can be reached at:

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
http://members.aol.com/iasnob