Old 08-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Jim

Default [IBC] Bonsai Chat June 7

Remember to visit the weekly bonsai chat on StarChat every
Monday and Thursday evenings at 8 PM EST (0100 Tuesday/Friday GMT).
For more help and information just click on the link below:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/

Jim Harwood Zone 7b
Central Arkansas

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 08-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Bob Pastorio

Jim wrote:

Remember to visit the weekly bonsai chat on StarChat every
Monday and Thursday evenings at 8 PM EST (0100 Tuesday/Friday GMT).
For more help and information just click on the link below:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/

Apparently I grow more dim each day. I went to the site and just
couldn't find how to get to the chat.

I've been mixing something to keep the squirrels away from my pots and
I've probably inhaled too much capsaicin or grain alcohol or clean
country air.

Can somebody patiently show me the way, please?

Thanks

Pastorio

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 08-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Jim Lewis

Jim wrote:

Remember to visit the weekly bonsai chat on StarChat every
Monday and Thursday evenings at 8 PM EST (0100 Tuesday/Friday

GMT).
For more help and information just click on the link below:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/

Apparently I grow more dim each day. I went to the site and

just
couldn't find how to get to the chat.

I've been mixing something to keep the squirrels away from my

pots and
I've probably inhaled too much capsaicin or grain alcohol or

clean
country air.

Can somebody patiently show me the way, please?

Instructions on the IBC website. You can do it via the web (a
bit clumsy) or through a "chat" program like MIRC (a bit
complicated). On the few occasions I log into the chat I just
use the Starchat website (click on the link on our web page).

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

[IBC] Bonsai Chat June 13 Jim Bonsai 1 12-06-2005 04:03 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Chat June 21 Jim Bonsai 0 20-06-2004 03:04 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Chat June 14th Jim Bonsai 0 13-06-2004 04:04 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Chat June 30 Jim Bonsai 0 29-06-2003 04:08 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Chat Mar 31 Jim Bonsai 0 30-03-2003 05:44 PM