GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   trident source for forest planting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/63205-trident-source-forest-planting.html)

VECTOR95 08-06-2004 04:33 PM

trident source for forest planting

Can anyone recommend a source for Trident maple nursery stock for Forest style
plantings?

Vector95
zone6 New York

Camay123 08-06-2004 04:33 PM

trident source for forest planting

I dont know if this would suit you ?

Bonsai-Mart has some Trident maple seedling 7x for 45$ :

http://tinyurl.com/24yzz

They also have other sort.

The same Guy, Mr. Allen Roach has another website.
It's wholesale, minimum order is 125$, but you have 5x for 21$
It's cheaper.

I would order from them but they dont ship to Canada :(
They have some Chinese Shantung maple I would like.

--
Camay123

In this way the paradoxical illusion of a miniature tree is created.
Camay123's Profile: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/member.p...nfo&userid=941
View this thread: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/showthre...?threadid=6988