GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Sites for Pots (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/63474-%5Bibc%5D-sites-pots.html)

Michael Persiano 09-06-2004 06:38 AM

[IBC] Sites for Pots

Friends:

Those of you in the market for pots may wish to take a look at the following
sites:

http://mysite.verizon.net/s.edwardsr...lang/index.htm

http://pages.prodigy.net/dalecochoy/

Both Ron and Dale are producing outstanding work.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
http://members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Nicolas Steenhout 09-06-2004 06:38 AM

[IBC] Sites for Pots

http://pages.prodigy.net/dalecochoy/

Both Ron and Dale are producing outstanding work.

Agreed on Dale, don't know Ron.

FWIW, Dale's site is actually at: http://wildthingsbonsai.com

Please note that right now, you'll only find a place holder as I am
coordinating with him to finalise a complete redesign of his site, as well
as adding a lot of material (particularly pots he's made).

Nic

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Billy M. Rhodes 09-06-2004 05:05 PM

[IBC] Sites for Pots

In a message dated 6/8/2004 9:51:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

http://mysite.verizon.net/s.edwardsr...lang/index.htm

I can't get much of this site. It comes up "locked."

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislek of Whitefish, Montana and Chase Rosade of New
Hope, PA.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Pat Patterson 10-06-2004 10:02 AM

[IBC] Sites for Pots

G'day all...

Let's not forget Mike Hagedorn...he'll be back from Japan...someday...

Have a good day...

Pat

Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'