GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bonsai meet in Washington DC in 2005 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/64574-bonsai-meet-washington-dc-2005-a.html)

Jim Lewis 15-06-2004 02:04 AM

Bonsai meet in Washington DC in 2005

We were planning our year ahead this evening and Jackie asked
what dates were set aside for bonsai in 2005. I knew I was
planning to go to the big meet in Washington, but had forgotten
when. It's late May, 2005.

For others who plan ahead (as much as you can these days!), go to
http://www.bonsai-wbff.org/wbc5/5wbc.pdf for details.

See you there. Now we know the days we can NOT go to Hawaii.
;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!