GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] wikiwiki (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/66653-re-%5Bibc%5D-wikiwiki.html)

TreeBay 18-06-2004 05:17 AM

[IBC] wikiwiki

Wouter wrote:
*Hi,

I thought it might be a good idea to start a bonsai wikiwiki to share
information and write articles. For a good example of wikiwiki,
please take a look at wikipedia, an open content encyclopedia written
by the community. A wikiwiki is a website where everybody can write
articles and edit them... *

Hi Wouter,

I've launched a bonsai wiki with Faq materials at this address:

http://wiki.bonsaitalk.com

The main page is not very exciting yet, but there are already over 200
short articles that are interlinked extensively.

This Index Page might also be of interest:

http://tinyurl.com/2vrcv

Regards,

Matt

--
TreeBay - Tips:5¢ Advice:Free

-Carpe Tree-um- (Seize the bonsai!)
'TreeBay Bonsai Tools & Supplies' (http://www.TreeBay.com)
Thank you for supporting bonsaiTALK.
TreeBay's Profile: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/member.p...tinfo&userid=5
View this thread: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/showthre...?threadid=7088

Wouter 18-06-2004 08:03 AM

[IBC] wikiwiki

TreeBay wrote:
I've launched a bonsai wiki with Faq materials at this address:

http://wiki.bonsaitalk.com

The main page is not very exciting yet, but there are already over 200
short articles that are interlinked extensively.

Wow, this looks interesting :) I'm afraid I don't have anything useful
to post there, but I will sure take a look.

Greetings,
Wouter