GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new bonsai site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/66702-new-bonsai-site.html)

Keith 19-06-2004 01:05 AM

new bonsai site

From time to time I like to search the internet for new bonsai sites and
came across this one. http://www.crashbonsai.com/ . I know people have
thought of new and inventive ways of practicing bonsai, but I've never seen
anything like this in the world of bonsai.

Iris Cohen 19-06-2004 03:04 PM

new bonsai site

From time to time I like to search the internet for new bonsai sites and
came across this one. http://www.crashbonsai.com/ .

Let's see: dead bodies who have fallen out of trees, lynchings, jogger attacked
in park, animal caught in trap, trees mutilated by various causes. Art has long
been used to express the dark side of human nature, but I would hope they would
leave bonsai alone. I don't mind a little irony, but I prefer my bonsai upbeat.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)