GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Longwood Gardens visit (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/689-re-%5Bibc%5D-longwood-gardens-visit.html)

David J. Bockman 25-01-2003 02:13 PM

[IBC] Longwood Gardens visit

Hi Caroline,

I take it you live in Pennsylvania as well...? Knowing your climate will
allow others to give better advice as to which bonsai may work best.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

Pardes 25-01-2003 03:17 PM

[IBC] Longwood Gardens visit

I take it you live in Pennsylvania as well...? Knowing your climate will
allow others to give better advice as to which bonsai may work best.

Yes, I did forget to mention that I live in Delaware, just a few miles
from Longwood Gardens. I'm told I should concentrate on Zone 5 plants.
Ummmm how do I know what plants are Zone 5?

Alan Walker 25-01-2003 09:51 PM

[IBC] Longwood Gardens visit

Caroline: Do yourself a favor and pay a visit to Rosade Bonsai Studios in New Hope,
PA. You can learn a lot about bonsai there and get a more productive start on your
bonsai renaissance. You can find them at:
http://www.rosadebonsai.com/
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
================================
Pardes wrote:
I take it you live in Pennsylvania as well...? Knowing your climate will
allow others to give better advice as to which bonsai may work best.

Yes, I did forget to mention that I live in Delaware, just a few miles
from Longwood Gardens. I'm told I should concentrate on Zone 5 plants.
Ummmm how do I know what plants are Zone 5?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Pardes 26-01-2003 12:37 AM

[IBC] Longwood Gardens visit

"Alan Walker" wrote in message
Caroline: Do yourself a favor and pay a visit to Rosade Bonsai Studios in

New Hope,
PA.

Thanks Alan for the idea. The website alone is worth the trip.

Caroline