Old 31-01-2003, 01:31 AM
Pat Patterson

Default Bees and My Trees

G'day All...

I'm looking for some help...

I have bees, in significant numbers (but not swarming), invading my trees.
They gather in small numbers (I've seen as many as six together) on the soil of
many of the trees...some in bonsai containers, some in nursery containers and
other training containers.

Then, I also have bees, in significant numbers, gathering at the drainage holes
of nursery containers (with plants)...some bees acually going into/out of the
holes. Spicific plants in the nursery containers (one to five gallon) a
Pomegranate, Chinese Elm, Pine (collected last year), Palo Verde and Star
Jasmine.

No blooms...except for a collected Manzanita...which the bees don't seem to be
interested in.

Any ideas?

Have a good day...spring is here, in the Southern Arizona Mountains.

Pat
Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'