Old 31-01-2003, 03:12 AM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Fighting Winter Boredom

Admittedly, the winter is beginning to get to me. );-) For what other reason
would I spend hours tinkering with photos for placement on the web site.

If you are looking for a distraction from the winter boredom, stop by for a
peak.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
A HREF="members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html"members.aol.com/iasnob/index.html/A

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 31-01-2003, 03:40 AM
Anton Nijhuis

Michael if you are bored you should come out here to the west coast,
some of us are already repotting, plus 15C (58F) just a little rain.
Perfect bonsai climate never too hot never too cold.

Anton

Admittedly, the winter is beginning to get to me. );-) For what other
reason
would I spend hours tinkering with photos for placement on the web site.

If you are looking for a distraction from the winter boredom, stop by
for a
peak.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 31-01-2003, 12:16 PM
Iris Cohen

Admittedly, the winter is beginning to get to me.

Don't you have any tropical bonsai? A couple of orchids maybe? Today I am off
to Jim Doyle's, to operate on my buttonwood & get some advice on my friend's
farshluggener olive tree.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much
that ain't so."
Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw), 1818-1885