GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Bonsai today # 83 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/745-%5Bibc%5D-bonsai-today-83-a.html)

marco favero 31-01-2003 04:33 PM

[IBC] Bonsai today # 83

Hello Folks ,

Just today I received the copy of Bonsai Today # 83 . In the contents
I read 59 page Suiseki the art of silence .
I searched the page # 59 but I cannot find it .
My question : do you have that article,please?
Let me know ,thanks .

marco

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 31-01-2003 04:46 PM

[IBC] Bonsai today # 83

Hello Folks ,

Just today I received the copy of Bonsai Today # 83 . In the

contents
I read 59 page Suiseki the art of silence .
I searched the page # 59 but I cannot find it .
My question : do you have that article,please?
Let me know ,thanks .

This isn't the first time BT has had a glitch in the Table of
Contents. :-/

David Thoreau - Walden

Andy Rutledge 31-01-2003 04:56 PM

[IBC] Bonsai today # 83

From Wayne Schoech on the VSL list (where the question was also posted):

Hi Marco,
Sorry, the article was dropped at the last minute due to space reshuffling
and somehow did not get dropped from the contents. Our mistake!
Thanks,
Wayne

Kind regards,
Andy Rutledge