GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greetings from Harare (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/764-greetings-harare.html)

Andrew Field 03-02-2003 06:45 PM

Greetings from Harare

Just a quick message to any of you who may remember me, Andrew Field,
to say hello to all my old Bonsai friends from the Bonsai Web!

I am still in Harare, still growing bonsai and still actively involved
in running the local bonsai community in Zimbabwe.

Politically, things are a touch tough for many in Zimbabwe - people
have been forced off their land, there is so much instability, both
politically and economically, that bonsai is a truly great release at
the end of the day.

I am going to spend a little time on this list to re-establish contact
with old friends - its been a long time, so I am not sure how many of
you will remember me!

Andrew
Harare, Zimbabwe