GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Turface (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/78264-%5Bibc%5D-turface.html)

Jim Lewis 03-07-2004 11:02 PM

[IBC] Turface

As I type this, they're spreading Turface on the infield for the
Chicago Cubs-WhiteSox baseball game. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Corcoran. Bil 04-07-2004 07:02 AM

[IBC] Turface

What a waste of good Turface...

== As I type this, they're spreading Turface on the infield for the
== Chicago Cubs-WhiteSox baseball game. ;-)
==
== Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests

Jim Lewis 04-07-2004 04:03 PM

[IBC] Turface

==
== As I type this, they're spreading Turface on the infield for
the
== Chicago Cubs-WhiteSox baseball game. ;-)
==
== Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -
Bonsaiests

What a waste of good Turface...

Actually, that's what most of it* is used for -- track and field
surfaces, baseball infields, tennis courts, playgrounds, etc.

*"it" = Turface, Terra Green, Mule Mix, etc.

Wayne Greenleaf 05-07-2004 03:03 PM

[IBC] Turface

If it weren't for those high volume users, it wouldn't be around for more
important uses like bonsai.
Wayne Greenleaf - New Orleans Z9