GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Interactive Galleries question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/78580-%5Bibc%5D-interactive-galleries-question.html)

Roberto Alday Delgadillo 08-07-2004 05:02 PM

[IBC] Interactive Galleries question

Hello,

I am sorry to bother you with such a basic question, but can anyone tell me if my user name and password used in this forum is the same for the Interactive Galleries? or should I register to that page? Let me thank you all in advance and I wish you have a
nice day.

"Saludos",
Roberto

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Shelly Hurd 08-07-2004 05:02 PM

[IBC] Interactive Galleries question

Hello Roberto,

You need to register on the gallery page. Sorry for the bother, but it isn't a real big deal.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

I am sorry to bother you with such a basic question, but can anyone tell me if my user name and password used in this forum is the same for the Interactive Galleries? or should I register to that page? Let me thank you all in advance and I wish you have
a nice day.

"Saludos",
Roberto

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Nicolas Steenhout 08-07-2004 11:02 PM

[IBC] Interactive Galleries question

The IBC forums usernames and passwords are only used on there, which means
any other username/passwords you'd have cannot be used on the galleries.

Nic

I am sorry to bother you with such a basic question, but can anyone tell
me if my user name and password used in this forum is the same for the
Interactive Galleries? or should I register to that page? Let me thank you

all in advance and I wish you have a nice day.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++