Old 07-02-2003, 10:29 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] RE a reminder to snip

Just my 2 cents. I prefer yahoo mail to any other
email service ive tried. Whenever i would move i
would loose emails due to changing hosts which made me
get a new email address. Not that i think yahoo is a
good company but i do like the fact that they are a
stable company that wont go out of business anytime
soon "i hope:"

Anyway just my 2 cents.

Ben

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 08-02-2003, 12:56 AM
Neal Ross

I had two Yahoo e mail accounts previously. On both of them I had to close
them because of the crazy amount of junk mail I would get. I had filters set
on a bunch of the catchwords to try and block them out, but it kept getting
through. So I use Hotmail now, you can set your junk mail filter to
exclusive and it will block anyone not in your address book.

--I crucified my hate and
held the world within my hands--
Neal Ross-Marysville CA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Bilko snip from Ride on problem Clark... Lawns 1 18-05-2008 11:32 PM
[IBC] Admin - Snip Shelly Hurd Bonsai 0 08-10-2005 10:58 PM
Useless URLs [Was: gastroenteritis [and mushrooms] (was [snip] )]] Phred Plant Science 3 15-01-2004 02:16 AM
Tomato transplants--snip the branches too low to the ground? DigitalVinyl Edible Gardening 4 02-06-2003 01:32 AM
[IBC] A reminder to snip Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 08-02-2003 12:59 AM