Old 07-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Matt Revelle

Default Bonsai dying, need help!

I have a Eugenia/Syzygium dwarf cherry that I obtained about 2 months ago.
It was doing alright until just this past week. The leaves are shrivelling
up and I'm not sure why. It gets plenty of water and I feed it every 2
weeks with miracid and some 4-4-4. It isn't dropping any leaves, but I'm
thinking that possibly I had it too close to a window and the cold air was
getting to it. I finally put together a fluorescent light fixture that it
is now sitting under, away from the window. Does shrivelling leaves sound
like something caused by the cold? Any chance the bonsai will pull through?
Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give me!
Matt