GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Snow Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/79294-%5Bibc%5D-snow-rose.html)

Donna Lifshotz 17-07-2004 12:06 AM

[IBC] Snow Rose

Hello,

I am new to the list and have a problem with my snow rose bonsai.

It's 27 years old and ever since I brought it from the store in January,
it's been loosing leaves. Some branches are completely naked. I water it
every three to four days, depending on the dryness of the soil. I used
Bonsai Fertilizer (Blue) maybe three times in total. I haven't shaped the
tree at all. All the branches are now growing in different directions and
the tree has lost its shape.

Please help!
Thank you,
Donna L.
Princeton, NJ

Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide!
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++