GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Forest for indoors (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/80661-%5Bibc%5D-forest-indoors.html)

Carl Rosner 30-07-2004 02:45 PM

[IBC] Forest for indoors

Hi Jim:
Check out Ficus Nerifolia.... I have a seven tree and a nine tree
forest. They grew very well under lights, and I know you are familiar with
my set up. That would be my choice.
I did have a 15 tree Serissa Forest, which I sold. But then again, it
was a SERISSA!

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
Hi Jim:
Check out Ficus Nerifolia.... I have a seven tree and a nine tree
forest. They grew very well under lights, and I know you are familiar with
my set up. That would be my choice.
I did have a 15 tree Serissa Forest, which I sold. But then again, it
was a SERISSA!

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

http://rosner.becanz.net
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++