GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Question for the Taste Police (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/80889-re-%5Bibc%5D-question-taste-police.html)

Nicolas Steenhout 02-08-2004 02:30 PM

[IBC] Question for the Taste Police

Better than a white juniper in a blue container ;-)

Seriously, don't see why not. How about trying the tree in the pot for a
year, see if it works? I've had some surprising results that needed to be
seen for a while before decided on.

On 03/08/2004 00:53:03, wrote:
Would it be legal to put a bluish green juniper in a plain glazed white
square cascade pot?

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

AncientLegend 02-08-2004 08:58 PM

[IBC] Question for the Taste Police

I HAVE a bluish-green juniper cascade in a matte white "orchid" pot.
The cascade part looks good against the white background but the apex
sort of disappears above all that white. I bought a darker replacement
pot yesterday.

--
AncientLegend
AncientLegend's Profile: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/member.p...fo&userid=1559