GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New comer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/82188-new-comer.html)

Bahupradah Bentzel 22-08-2004 05:21 PM

New comer

Hi
exciting newsgroup! keep the info coming!

Regards
Bahupradah Bentzel
Tel. +1 301 656 3622

Iris Cohen 22-08-2004 07:05 PM

exciting newsgroup! keep the info coming!

What info do you want?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Gary 22-08-2004 09:00 PM

(Iris Cohen) wrote:

What info do you want?

None; it's a spammer that posted the same links in *many* newsgroups.

Jim Lewis 22-08-2004 09:52 PM

On 22 Aug 2004 at 20:00, Gary wrote:

(Iris Cohen) wrote:

What info do you want?

None; it's a spammer that posted the same links in *many* newsgroups.

The original message looked OK to me.

And it wouldn't be "spam" in any event. Spam is an unwanted e-
mail (or, I suppose, news group, but usually e-mail)
solicitation of some sort. "Trolls" roam the news groups trying
to start fights, but this fellow seemed quite agreeable to me.

Anyway, no harm done.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: