GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Boabab Seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/82851-boabab-seeds.html)

Botswana babe 02-09-2004 02:59 PM

Boabab Seeds

I found a place in Shropshire that sells Boabab seeds and seedlings. The seed came from Botswana. I baught 10 seeds and everyone of them have germinated. I have ten rather nice little trees about 3 inches tall now which I am going to make into Bonzai. Does anyone know how I should store these in the winter please. The place I got them (01746 762841) told me I should keep them away from the cold and not to water them in winter except for a very light mist once in a while over the winter. If anyone wants to get seed I highly recommend the above phone number as they are the only place in the UK where I have gotten seeds that germinated.