GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Grape Bonsai Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/83845-re-%5Bibc%5D-grape-bonsai-help.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 20-09-2004 10:00 AM

[IBC] Grape Bonsai Help

In a message dated 9/20/2004 1:15:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

It was doing quite well for a while, but we went away for about 4-5
days and came back to discover a little 'fuzz' on some of the leaves.
Kind of looked like peach fuzz, or dust even.

Is your tree indoors or out?
Does it have rocks on the surface of the soil? Are the rocks glued down?
Where are you keeping it, location indoors or location outdoors?
How are you watering?
Describe the pot?
Describe the soil?
On the positive, grape leaves here on the Space Coast are looking rather bad
right now also, of course they did go through two hurricanes.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++