Old 22-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Goodbye Ivan (was: [IBC] Happy New Year)

I may be wrong - it's been a long time ago since I read it, but I believe that was from the collected wisdom of Lazarus Long in the novel "Methuselah's Children."

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

Nature
Jim, my favorite version is be Robert Heinlein -- Natural laws have no pity.

Wayne Greenleaf - New Orleans Z9

Thanks, Wayne. I've added it to my collection. Which of his
stories is it from, do you know?

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we see
land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it
with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County Almanac

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++