Old 24-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Jim Lewis

On 24 Sep 2004 at 17:35, Luke Tulkas wrote:
You're lucky you live in Florida.

Yeah . . . with Charlie, Frances, Ivan, and now Jean. THEY seem
to think it's a neat place.

I wish I had a living bathroom like Druid. Imagine bathing

among the
trees.

Urk! That's why someone INVENTED bathrooms, so you DON'T have
to bathe among the trees, and the mosquitoes, and leeches, and
other assorted denizens of the natural world.

:-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 25-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Robert Seele

On Friday, September 24, 2004, at 07:21 AM, Craig Cowing wrote:

How about a schefflera? It sounds like it would be a good environment
to grow
aerial roots, and it doesn't demand high light.

I have grown a schefflera in my kitchen which has only one window above
the sink. the schefflera is on the other side of the room. It has ben
there 365 days a year for 4 years, Stays very green and grows very slow.

I am wondering if Flordia is a good place to grow bonsai, strong winds,
too much wind, too hot etc...;(

Bob Seele

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment...Will Rogers

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 27-09-2004, 09:32 AM
Luke Tulkas

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message
On 24 Sep 2004 at 17:35, Luke Tulkas wrote:
You're lucky you live in Florida.

Yeah . . . with Charlie, Frances, Ivan, and now Jean. THEY seem
to think it's a neat place.

Oh, yeah, forgot about those.

I wish I had a living bathroom like Druid. Imagine bathing

among the
trees.

Urk! That's why someone INVENTED bathrooms, so you DON'T have
to bathe among the trees, and the mosquitoes, and leeches, and
other assorted denizens of the natural world.

There are no mosquitoes (let alone leeches) in living bathrooms. Usualy,
there are no trees either. But like I said: _imagine_. ;-)

Old 27-09-2004, 09:32 AM
Luke Tulkas

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message
On 24 Sep 2004 at 17:35, Luke Tulkas wrote:
You're lucky you live in Florida.

Yeah . . . with Charlie, Frances, Ivan, and now Jean. THEY seem
to think it's a neat place.

Oh, yeah, forgot about those.

I wish I had a living bathroom like Druid. Imagine bathing

among the
trees.

Urk! That's why someone INVENTED bathrooms, so you DON'T have
to bathe among the trees, and the mosquitoes, and leeches, and
other assorted denizens of the natural world.

There are no mosquitoes (let alone leeches) in living bathrooms. Usualy,
there are no trees either. But like I said: _imagine_. ;-)

[IBC] bathroom bonsai Kitsune Miko Bonsai 11 28-09-2004 03:34 AM
bathroom bonsai Druid Bonsai 0 22-09-2004 06:31 PM
ants in the bathroom Richard Australia 1 12-11-2003 09:02 PM
bathroom fern shazzbat United Kingdom 0 21-07-2003 09:37 PM
Bathroom Flange BenignVanilla Ponds 6 26-04-2003 12:56 PM