GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grape Bonsai Help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/84138-grape-bonsai-help.html)

Dong Gumong 20-09-2004 05:28 AM

Grape Bonsai Help

Hi folks,

We recently received a grape bonsai from 1-800-FLOWERS, I know this
probably isn't a 'true' bonsai - it doesn't have any fruit, but it is
visually pleasing. :)

It was doing quite well for a while, but we went away for about 4-5
days and came back to discover a little 'fuzz' on some of the leaves.
Kind of looked like peach fuzz, or dust even. Should we be concerned?
It still seemed to be ok for a while, until recently some of the leaf
tips are getting brown and a few are falling off. I'm assuming this
is normal though, since the weather has been getting colder here in
Seattle.

Any help/advice on what to do would be appreciated!

Thanks,
-p