GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] New ficus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/84497-%5Bibc%5D-new-ficus.html)

Dan Voicu 30-09-2004 10:06 PM

[IBC] New ficus

2 weeks ago I got a new bonsai, a ficus benjamina. I reppoted it in a
deeper pot and cut and trimmed some roots. I put it in my room...which has
a lot of sun and can get very warm. However I dont think the tree liked
it...as almost all its leaves have fallen..about 10 or so remain and these
are turning yellow. I'm really afraid it will die...so I moved it to
another..cooler, less sunny room this morning. Can anyone tell me how I
can prevent the tree from dying and how I can help it adapt?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++