GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] My goat ate all my bonsais ! ! ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/86535-re-%5Bibc%5D-my-goat-ate-all-my-bonsais.html)

Nicolas Steenhout 17-11-2004 07:20 AM

[IBC] My goat ate all my bonsais ! ! !

On 17/11/2004 19:42:29, wrote:
What can I do now? HELP !

Eat the goat???

Seriously, knowing goats the way I do (my father raises them), unless you
caught the animal in the act early, there's likely nothing left of your
trees... Condoleances :(

Nic

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Billy M. Rhodes 17-11-2004 11:06 PM

I actually had my neighbor's pigmy goat eating the top of a F. nerifolia a
few years ago. My wife stopped the goal before she did any damage. In fact her
work was pretty attractive, and if I though she would reliable, I would let
her prune more (the goat, not the wife)

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Theo 18-11-2004 03:07 AM

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:

I actually had my neighbor's pigmy goat eating the top of a F. nerifolia a
few years ago. My wife stopped the goal before she did any damage. In fact her
work was pretty attractive, and if I though she would reliable, I would let
her prune more (the goat, not the wife)

an artist goat ?
why not :-)
well the pruning was probably more natural

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :