GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Root Stimulant Information-Clarification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/86676-re-%5Bibc%5D-root-stimulant-information-clarification.html)

Michael Persiano 20-11-2004 12:44 PM

[IBC] Root Stimulant Information-Clarification

In a message dated 11/18/2004 2:01:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
I presumed that Youkou Bonsai is owned by Michael
Persiano. I ordered from it. (Although I was reluctant to open a
PayPal account. They ask for way more information than is
necessary, in my opinion.)
Alan and All:

To set the record straight, I do not own Youkou Bonsai. Keith is a great guy
and a friend. I expect all of your transactions will be well above board.

The image of my tree on his site was requested, and rights were granted.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: