GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Buttonwoods (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/87261-re-%5Bibc%5D-buttonwoods.html)

Jim Dantin 03-12-2004 12:33 PM

[IBC] Buttonwoods

I have some pictures from a workshop that show Mary working on some
buttonwoods. Look he
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/j...n_Workshop.htm

I tried to find some buttonwood bonsai pictures on the web and
there are darned few -- and all of them quite poor. Mary, it
appears, doesn't have a web page.

Even Miami Tropical Bonsai doesn't have a pic of a worthwhile
specimen.

Maybe someone has a pic of one of Mary's trees that they can
post on the gallery.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++