GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Buttonwood answer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/88082-re-%5Bibc%5D-buttonwood-answer.html)

Ed Trout 27-12-2004 06:49 PM

[IBC] Buttonwood answer

Alan,

Recently I began using a new product called Immunox. It is a combination contact insecticide & fungicide. I've sprayed several of my buttonwoods that had a scale infestation along with the usual black sooty mold. Neither tree reacted to the spray, and it really stopped the insect/mold problem. The only other chemical that will not harm buttonwoods that I've used is Sevin. I'd tred very lightly using Kelthane on a buttonwood.

Best wishes,
Ed Trout zone 10, 44 degrees this morning!!

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++