Old 06-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Help With Sick Juniper Bonsai (now root rotty and pedantic)

I just have to say - even if it weren't for all of the valuable bonsai info I get from this group; it's worth being a member just for the occasional posts like this one from Nina and similar ones from Brent. I have learned more about plants in general from those two individuals than in reading all of the many books I've read on the subject. Thanks! And keep 'em coming.

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39