GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What happenned to Bonsai Today Online? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/88429-what-happenned-bonsai-today-online.html)

Pierre 06-01-2005 10:02 PM

What happenned to Bonsai Today Online?

I can't get any reponse from the website. Anyone knows what would be the
cause?

--
Utilisant M2, le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/

Jim Lewis 06-01-2005 11:34 PM

On 6 Jan 2005 at 17:02, Pierre wrote:

I can't get any reponse from the website. Anyone knows what would be the
cause?

It has been shut down. Andy had to go on to do other things,
and apparently the folks at BT elected not to continue it.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++