Old 07-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] (Fwd) Visiting Bonsai Master Ben Oki in Tallahassee

The Tallahassee Bonsai Society invites you to participate in our
upcoming special bonsai workshop featuring the artistry of Ben
Oki, visiting bonsai master. A demonstration (free and open to
the public) and a club workshop will be held on Saturday,
January 15th, 2005 at the LeMoyne Art Gallery educational
facilities in Tallahassee. BSF members from surrounding area
clubs are also encouraged to participate in our workshop. Just
contact us to pre-register your spot.

Help us get the word out to your fellow enthusiasts by passing
this e-mail along to anyone who would be interested.

Read more about the demonstration and workshop at our Web site:

http://www.tallahasseebonsai.org

Looking forward to seeing you at the workshop! --Elizabeth
Babski Tallahassee Bonsai Society Secretary/Treasurer

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 07-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Scalf, Thad

Having seen photos of some of Ben Oki's demonstrations and styling workshops, I am sure a fun time will be had by all.

Old 07-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Scalf, Thad

Having seen photos of some of Ben Oki's demonstrations and styling workshops, I am sure a fun time will be had by all.

The Tallahassee Bonsai Society invites you to participate in our
upcoming special bonsai workshop featuring the artistry of Ben
Oki, visiting bonsai master. A demonstration (free and open to
the public) and a club workshop will be held on Saturday,
January 15th, 2005 at the LeMoyne Art Gallery educational
facilities in Tallahassee. BSF members from surrounding area
clubs are also encouraged to participate in our workshop. Just
contact us to pre-register your spot.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] (Fwd) Visiting Bonsai Master Ben Oki in Tallahassee Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 07-01-2005 02:22 PM
[IBC] ABS - Ben Oki Award Dennis Howke Bonsai 0 06-04-2004 10:19 PM
[IBC] ABS - Ben Oki Award Dennis Howke Bonsai 0 06-04-2004 10:19 PM
[IBC] Ben Oki Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 10-01-2004 08:32 PM
[IBC] ABS Ben Oki Award Andy Rutledge Bonsai 1 02-10-2003 05:07 AM