GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [IBC] Florida Weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/88495-%5Bibc%5D-florida-weather.html)

Billy M. Rhodes 08-01-2005 05:33 PM

[IBC] Florida Weather

Eat your hearts out "up north." Temperature is F 78 about 25 C, with light
clouds and breeze.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Jim Lewis 08-01-2005 07:40 PM

On 8 Jan 2005 at 12:33, Billy M. Rhodes wrote:

Eat your hearts out "up north." Temperature is F 78 about 25 C, with light
clouds and breeze.

But it is supposed to end -- suddenly -- next weekend.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Bill Neff 09-01-2005 12:17 AM

Hey Billy & Jim,

I left Kansas Thursday morning after we got over a half inch of ice and then
a couple inches of snow and temps in the single digits. Flew to Orlando
for a meeting enjoyed getting off the plane with the coat on my arm and the
balmy upper 70s. Unfortunately I had to spend most of the time indoors and had
to fly back today. Sigh. Oh well only a few months till it warms up here.

Bill Neff

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++