GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   World Bonsai Contest (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/bonsai/88537-world-bonsai-contest.html)

Antoni 09-01-2005 02:53 PM

World Bonsai Contest

The WBFF World Bonsai Contest has published in the web the result of
the first 100 trees selected as the best bonsai for 2004
(http://www.worldbonsaicontest.com/2004.htm).
Does anyone know who are the winner and the runner-up?

Theo 09-01-2005 03:12 PM

I do not care about names I care about what they made

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :